Pages

Friday 7 May 2010

blog editing

I really don't get on with it. It reminds me of all the reasons I hated myspace. Why the hell does it have to be complicated to just have a plain background or pick the colours you like? Why do you have to conform to a limited selection of naff templates. And why after an hour and half a box of chocolates do I still not have a blog I like the look of? I know that over the age of around 20 you start losing brain cells but surely at 29 I still have sufficient to create something that would probably take the average 12 year old 10 minutes.

I did plan to talk about the high and low lights of my week on a bead, baby and random basis but I guess that'll have to wait till another day.........

1 comments:

Stitches said...

Yo yo!
How do you want it to look? There's a lot of site that give you free templates, and if you're willing to fiddle with html, then the possibilities are endless!
xx