Pages

Friday 7 May 2010

this week

things that have made me smile;

  • baby giggles, mainly stemming from some funky dance moves we've invented!
  • baby babble especially while 'reading' a book; abada ba daba aberda abch abcha
  • being nominated in the Nottingham Star Awards - cheers Chlo!
  • blossom; on the trees, on the pushchair wheels or on the breeze, all beautiful
  • my neighbours and the fantastic community spirit where I live
  • steam trains


things that made me grrr;
  • the election results
  • the loss of a really good MP in Broxtowe
  • the fact that if only 200 people had voted for him rather than someone "too busy to answer emails" he would still be in office
  • lack of sleep, I wish I was one of those people who could just get on with life regardless and not be grumpy and/or dependant on coffee, chocolate and cake
  • vandals oh how I wish I could make them see the heartache and financial implications of what they do
  • not having enough hours in the day and being very prone to wasting the ones I do have

0 comments: