Pages

Monday 31 May 2010

Exciting News!

This week was the Nottinghamshire Stars Awards. The evening was very swish, I really enjoyed the delicious food and star decorations! Due to a strange stomach upset and not deciding on a dress until the day before the awards I was seriously behind with my preparations. Fortunately Rachel of Tattered Rose stepped in to make me a necklace and earring set in the nick of time.


Rachel even included a lucky horseshoe charm on the end of the extension chain. This turned out to indeed be lucky as I was amazed to find out I'd won Outstanding Young Manager! Here is a picture of me collecting the award and wearing my stunning necklace.

3 comments:

Stitches said...

*high five* Congratulations!
xx

Rachel said...

Well done! glad you liked the jewels x

Beads said...

Welldone, and the jewellery piece looks superb too :-)